2008-12-02

NZ's Birds

  • Penguins!!!
I'm going talk about New Zealand's Penguin.
New Zealand has many kind penguins. For example, "Adelie penguin","Chinstrap penguin","Emperor penguin","Gentoo penguin" ,"King penguin" ,"Rockhopper penguin".
Emperor Penguin is a very famous in the world. Because, Emperor pemguin is origin of PINGU. So, I think everyone knows it. It's very cute. I love it.
But, I pay attention to "Rockhopper Penguin". Can you guess why I pay attention this penguin?
The biggest reason is name. I like rock music. So, this name is very cool for me.
"Rockhopper", It's cool, isn't it?
This is a picture of it.

It is native bird. The height is 55 cm, the weight is 2.8 kg. It has small bill. Breed on the Antipodes, Auckland and Campbell Islands. This gold cockscomb is very cool.

Reference Site.⇒New Zealand Birs and Birding





4 件のコメント:

Momota さんのコメント...

Good blog! easy to read and understand.

tera さんのコメント...

Link pages are very nice.

janne さんのコメント...

I like rock music too.
It is a kind of very cool penguins.
Let's go to see them!!!

Hi-rockin' さんのコメント...

Good!